E-mail Marketing 2020 the process of targeting your audience and customers. It helps you boost conversions and revenue by providing and customers with valuable information to help achieve their goals.
When to Use
There are many ways to use — some of the most common including using the tactic to:
- Build relationships: Build connections through personalized engagement.
- Boost brand awareness: Keep your company and your services top-of-mind for the moment when your prospects are ready to engage.
- Promote your content: Use email to share relevant blog content or useful assets with your prospects.
- Generate leads: Entice subscribers to provide their personal information in exchange for an asset that they’d find valuable.
- Market your products: Promote your products and services.
- Nurture leads: Delight your customers with content that can help them succeed in their goals.
- There are 4 billion email users worldwide right now, so if you’re looking for a way to reach your customers, email is the perfect place to find them.
- On average, email generates 38 Rs for every 1 Rs spent, which is a 3,800% return on investment.
- Two-thirds of customers have made a purchase as a direct result of an email marketing message.
- Only 20% of leads that are sent directly to sales are qualified, meaning they need to be nurtured via email and great content.
- When it comes to B2B customer acquisition, email is 30X more effective than Facebook and Linkedin combined. what is new strategies for E-mail marketing 2020
Types of Industries using E-mail Marketing 2020
Email marketing rules change based on your organization & type of industry. I am writing Below are some email marketing trends 2020 for B2B, B2C & E-Commerce companies that can inform your email marketing strategy.
Email Marketing Stats for B2B
- Emails that are triggered by an action perform 3X better than nurture emails or drip campaigns
- For 90% of professionals, email is their preferred communication channel
- 70% of marketers believe that email marketing produces a positive ROI
- Clickthrough rates are 50% higher for B2B emails than B2C
- Subject-line emojis accounted for increased open rates for 65% of brands
Email Marketing Stats for B2C
- 85% of consumers have unsubscribed from lists because a brand was sending too many emails
- Over 83% of consumers check their emails daily
- Email subscribers are 2x more likely to share social content than others
Email Marketing Stats for E-Commerce
- 90% of consumers would like to receive a promotional email from brands they subscribe to at least once per month
- Segmented emails generate 60% of company revenue
Feature:- Best Email Marketing tool
Getting Started with E-mail Marketing in 2020
Before you get overwhelmed with the vast possibilities of email marketing, let’s break down a few key steps to get you started building a strong email campaign that will delight your customers. You can think of these steps as a way to create a successful email marketing strategy in 2020.what is new strategies for Email marketing 2020
Create an E-mail Marketing 2020 Strategy
Each of your customers receives at least 100 emails every single day. That means, if you don’t take the time to develop a smart strategy for your emails then you will get lost in crowded inboxes, or worse to be sent into the spam folder.
You can learn how to build an effective email strategy and send emails that people actually want to read. It just takes a plan
Think of the following five steps as an outline for your email strategy.
1. Define Your Audience:-
An effective email is a relevant email. Like everything else in marketing, start with your buyer persona, understand what they want, and tailor your email campaign to your audience’s needs.
2. Establish Your Goals:-
Before you come up with your campaign goals, gather some context. Research the average email stats for your industry and use them as benchmarks for your goals.
3. Create a Way for People to Sign Up:-
You need people to email, right? An email list (we’ll cover how to build your email list in the next section) is a group of users who have given you permission to send them relevant content. To build that list, you need several ways for prospects to opt-in to receive your emails.
Don’t be discouraged if you only have a few people on your list to start. It can take some time to build. In the meantime, treat every single subscriber and lead like gold, and you’ll start to see your email list grow organically.
Feature:- Learn about Best 2020 SEO Tips To Boost Your Leads
4. Choose an Email Campaign Type:-
Email campaigns vary and trying to decide between them can be overwhelming. Do you send a weekly newsletter? Should you send out new product announcements? Which blog posts are worth sharing?
These questions plague every marketer. The answer is subjective. You can start by learning about the different types of email campaigns that exist, then decide which is best for your audience. You should also set up different lists for different types of emails, so customers and prospects can sign up for only the emails that are relevant to them.what is new strategies for Email marketing 2020
- New Content Announcement Email
- Product Update Email
- Digital Magazine or Newsletter
- Event Invitation
- Dedicated Send
- Co-marketing Email
- Social Media Send
- Internal Updates
- Confirmation Email
- Form Submission Kickback (Thank-You) Email
- Welcome Email
- Lead Nurturing Email
5. Make a Schedule:-
Decide how often you plan to contact your list and inform your audience upfront so they know what to expect, and stick to a consistent schedule to build trust, and so they don’t forget about you.
6. Measure Your Results:-
This should come as no surprise. As marketers, we measure everything. Being meticulous about every key metric will help you make small changes to your emails that will yield large results. We’re going to touch on the exact KPIs to monitor in a bit (or you can simply jump ahead).
Now that you understand the steps to creating an email marketing strategy, we’ll look at what’s involved in building your email list.